"Nest of Dragons" builds a Easy Riser

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

First meeting of "the group"

Yesterday at noon, we gathered for the first time. I only knew one person from a previous meeting. She helped me to find the other volenteers.

I gave info about what kind of airplane we will be making, what I expect from them and what they can expect from me. The usual bla-bla.

Let me introduce them with pictures first (as I don't know the right way to write their names yet). One person is still missing. Will join us friday, I hope.






2 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Names:
Jimmy Verhoeven, 5 Latijn-Wetenschappen
Yoon Thoen, 6 Economie-Moderne Talen
Thaïssa Kockelkoren, 6 Latijn-Wetenschappen
Adia Nabirova, 6 Economie-Moderne Talen
Cedric Van Handenhove, 6 Lassen-Constructie

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Nest of Dragons said...

Bedankt voor de juiste info, Thaïssa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home